This is a companion page to the talk given at Lincoln-Sudbury High School on May 13, 2016. Included are the following resources:
- The original presentation
- Clearly Established Innocence? An Account of the Troy Davis Hearing, June 23-24, 2010, a detailed firsthand account I wrote of the historic 2010 Troy Davis hearing in Savannah
- Audio of Troy Davis’s final words
- Wikipedia page on Supreme Court Cases dealing with the death penalty
- Where is the justice for me? The Amnesty International report which first brought the case to the public’s attention.
- Reddit AMA (“Ask Me Anything”) (2012)
- The Remain Free YouTube channel, with recorded phone conversations I had with Troy and footage of the protests outside death row on the day he was executed.
- Website for The Innocence Project, a non-profit that works to exonerate wrongfully convicted individuals through DNA testing. All profits from book sales are donated to TIP.